ClientTulane Health Science Center
- The Telecommunications Department at Tulane supports the Tulane University Health Science Centre, including the School Of Medicine, the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, the Tulane University Hospital and Clinic and several remote multi-specialist clinics
- A secure and cost-effective communications tool for remote locations
- Greater business connectivity
- Extending office communications to neighbourhood clinics and remote locations
- Ability to take advantage of PBX functionality and centralised services at remote sites
Tulane Health Science CenterTulane University is one of the nation’s leading educational and research institutions. Founded in 1834 in New Orleans, Tulane offers degrees in architecture, business, law, liberal arts, medicine, public health and tropical medicine, the sciences, engineering and social work. The Health Sciences campus in the city centre has several divisions: the School of Medicine, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Tulane Medical Centre, Technology Services and Government Relations. The Northshore campus is home to the Tulane National Primate Research Centre in Covington, Louisiana.
"As more neighbourhood clinics are added, they will be using SIP terminals for telephone services."
As Tulane clinics are opened, network connectivity is included and it is cost-effective to simply add Aastra SIP terminals to these sites.
- Aastra Pointspan® SIP Pointspan Node (SPN)
- Aastra SIP terminals
- The staff are able to maintain the same phone numbers as they have on campus
- Ability for remote staff to use least-cost routing and PBX functionality
- Centralised services such as voice mail can be used at the neighbourhood clinics